Who am I?

For this assignment, we had to use pictures to explain to the viewer who we are and the essence of us. My first picture is of a Catholic prayer book and a rosary. I like praying very much and am a very strong Catholic. The next picture is of an Xbox One and a controller and an Xbox 360 and a controller. While I don’t play video games much anymore, they were both a huge part of my childhood, and I still love them. I remember exactly the day I got both the Xbox 360 and then a couple years later the Xbox One. The next picture is one of my computer workspace. The thing I love to do the most is film and edit sports videos. In this picture, I try to convey this by showing how much work I have put in to get good at it, hence all the things on the screen. Next I have a picture of Calvin and Hobbes, a comic book, that I loved growing up and still love to this day. It would make me laugh so much, so this is why I have the picture of the person laughing. The next picture is of a dumbbell, a weight training exercise sheet, and a small medicine ball. I am shining light on these two things to try to convey that I like to exercise and work out. The next picture is of a Texas A&M magnet and a picture of the Texas A&M football stadium, Kyle Field. Both of my parents went to Texas A&M and this is where I want to go to college. I love Texas A&M very much as I try to convey in this picture. Next is a picture of a backpack and a picture of someone yawning. This is because a lot of times I think school is boring and tiring, so I tend to fall asleep or be very tired in school . The next picture is one I took for an imaginary person in class, but it actually works for me as well. It shows how I do not like people gossiping about others. The second to last picture is a picture of the two sports I love most: football and basketball. Finally, the last picture shows my love for dinosaurs, showing a toy dinosaur I still own and picture of me playing with toy dinosaurs as a kid. 













Comments